Stupid Question Howling Stones

jdauern

WiiChat Member
Feb 1, 2007
Sometimes when I use the howling stones it reply's ( Nothing Happens) is this because I am not doing it correctly. Please help....Thanks

I guess I keep missing the tune...is there a certain way to do it???

Thanks SOOOOOO Much

make sure your following the tune that i shown.
you have to hold the last note to get it right.
not sure how to explain it very good...But if you get one of the notes right. a blue line will appear on it on the spot that you got right. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Again I will try it. My real problem is I am stuck in upper Zora's river and can't seem to get to Lake Hylia. I already warped to Death Mountain and got the giant molten rock for melting the ice. Having just a hard time getting back to Lake Hylia to speak to Lanayru for the first time.

Someone told me about a Howling Stone after you go over the waterfall at Zora's Mountain. I will try that tonight. I hope the bird comes for me than?

Going Crazy with the game.

jdauern said:
Thanks Again I will try it. My real problem is I am stuck in upper Zora's river and can't seem to get to Lake Hylia. I already warped to Death Mountain and got the giant molten rock for melting the ice. Having just a hard time getting back to Lake Hylia to speak to Lanayru for the first time.

Someone told me about a Howling Stone after you go over the waterfall at Zora's Mountain. I will try that tonight. I hope the bird comes for me than?

Going Crazy with the game.

but you have to howl next to a plant, not the stone ( the plant looks like a bird)

Back