Who hates arcadium

• yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • no

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask me, Arcadium is keeping these forums lively. Being jealous of the amount of posts is rediculous, grow up.

Close this crap. We don't need it.

- Scythe

yeah, man...I totally agree (takes a drag off a blunt) I'm soo relaxed right now, and that's the way the world should be. :p

Even your sonic guy looks all relaxed (maybe a little stoned, lol)

No but in all seriousness, I agree. We are here because we have a common interest, the Wii. Let's just chill and be free

Dav_4550 said:
No but in all seriousness, I agree. We are here because we have a common interest, the Wii. Let's just chill and be free

I agree.

And did you rhyme that one purpose, cause thats awesome.

Dav_4550 said:
yeah, man...I totally agree (takes a drag off a blunt) I'm soo relaxed right now, and that's the way the world should be. :p

Even your sonic guy looks all relaxed (maybe a little stoned, lol)

exactly.
actually that sonic being laid back thing was pure accident.

kinda represents me tho... lol

there is also a reason why my username is KB haha

Octogon said:
I agree.

And did you rhyme that one purpose, cause thats awesome.

I didn't do it on purpose, but I'm sucha gangsta that sometimes the ryhmes flow from me when I don't even try. :cool:

motherbrainrulez said:
look i dont mean hate arcadium just the posts which dont need to be there. And on another thread he had a go at someone who had like 15 posts for overposting.

that was me he yelled at and i had 10 posts... oh well

i almost peed in my pants when i saw this thread.

motherbrainrulez said:
i am not jealous of how many post a complete dick has. None else sees the messages he sends me so stfu

Why u dont calm down a little bit uh? :lol: a complete dick :D. Look I dont have any complains agains u and yes, I send u a message that said:
Hey man, whats the problem??? dont be a kid and calm down I dont have anything agains u. And u are the person who I think is over posting

Is any prblm with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back