[Suggestion] For wiichat.com

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
Well sense the Wii is building online games by the Minute I think we should have like a Tourney staff which all they really do is create Tournaments were people play which ever game against each other for maybe some Wii Points or such..

Hope we can do this =)

And so what doesnt matter if he likes wii points if u figured out that he asks for wii points on every thread then dont look at em

I'm with you on the tournament idea, it could keep things more organized. However, there are a few people on here who seem to be organizing some pretty decent tournaments. You can check the search bar on the right if you wanna see what is already around. As far as offering prizes, this will probably never happen unless people wanna pay a signup fee for the tournaments.

Yup you will need sign up money to cover the expenses. But than a lot of people wont join in.

What you can do is make stickers for the signature of the winner. If you get like official wiichat tournaments you can make a sticker that says

MSC tournament winner september 2007

and add some nice graphics on it. I'm willing to make it btw ;)

Would be cool if wiichat was going to do this. Than its an extra feature they can add to there site.

Back