Suggestions on Wii "set-up."

DRMARIO said:
Who said i was wrong eh?
Who are YOu to say im wrong, considering all i have stated as a fact of mine, is that plasma screens are reccomended, and LCD's have a certain amoutn of time they can last for
which have both proven to be right.

Uh, if it was "recommended" that you go jump off a bridge, would you do that too? You did not make your case, therefore, you are wrong.

LCDs have been recommended over both plasmas and CRT rear projection HDTVs since their incarnation, because they're energy efficient, reliable, and as thin as plasma, but at half the cost.

Because you fail to accept that all you've accomplished to do is turn your opinion into fact- a fact that was disproven by several people, I have reason to believe that you're very fickle.

All that matters is that the thread starter recieved the correct information, so anything you continue to post will remain void of any regard, whatsoever.

Too much arguing... Mmkay... Dr. Mario, you were wrong. Teqguy, you were being a prick the way you told him off when he was wrong. There. Accept it and move on. xP They're just TV's.

>_> Mmkay. Now, Dr. Mario. Stop bitching and get over it. xP
Teqguy was being a prick, and you were wrong about plasma's being better than LCD's. Get over it already.

DRMARIO said:
Personally, i prefer plasma, they dont turn black if you watch it from a-side

This is precisely the reason I was rude to you; you turned your opinion into fact and tried to pass it off as such.

This doesn't fly when someone is asking for facts, not opinions.

I and others have already presented why your opinion is entirely nonfactual information, yet you fail to accept that as fact, despite the numerous sources provided that prove that plasma displays just don't cut it when it comes to high definition video and gaming.

You have a right to have an opinion, but when you think your opinion is the right opinion for others to have and try to turn it into fact(thus making them believe it is factual) you are no longer passing on your opinion to others, but rather false information. That isn't fair to others who would like to develop their own opinions, instead of just sharing yours.

DRMARIO said:
Oh for gods sake, SHUT THE HELL UP!
i UNDERSTAND WHAT AN OPINIONS IS.
I DID-NOT STATE MY OPINIONS AS A FACT, I STATED IT AS AN OPINION, ITS IN YOUR DAMN QUOTE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRMARIO
Personally, i prefer plasma, they dont turn black if you watch it from a-side

Read it! 'persoanlly, i prefer plasma'
Now how the heck did i say that was a fact!?
(thats a retorical question, i really couldnt bear listenign to any more of your crap)

Let's return to the first comment you made:

Youre confusing LCD with Plasma.
LCD only withstands a certain amount of hours. Thats why its reccomended you buy a Plasma screen, They dont die after a certain amount of hours, and they dont turn dark if you look at it from an angle.

Need I say more? Just give it a rest man.

Well, when you state that something is "recommended" due to the result of something else, and fail to state a source, what else could that be considered?

And no, I don't enjoy being right or proving others wrong, but the fact of the matter is, in some scenarios, there is simply black and white with no gray areas.

In this scenario, you were proven wrong by multiple people of this forum citing multiple sources. Now, you either have the option to continue to flame me and look worse than you already do, or suck it up and get over it.

No hard feelings.

Back