Super Bowl Whos Gonna Win

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
WHOS GONNA WIN THE SUPER BOWL? I know whos gonna win the Patriots of Course
1. I come from Rhode Island so of Course im a die hard Pats fan.
2.The Patriots have a better offense defense and speical teams (GIANTS SUCK AT KICKING FIELD GOALS)
3.2007-2008 Patriots best team in NFL history!!!:lol: :lol:

I believe the Patriots will win, but also believe the Giants actually have a chance. The Giants is the only team who has come close to beating the Patriots this season. Some people say Giants have no chance, yet that's what they said when they went against the Cowboys and Packers.

manred said:
I believe the Patriots will win, but also believe the Giants actually have a chance. The Giants is the only team who has come close to beating the Patriots this season. Some people say Giants have no chance, yet that's what they said when they went against the Cowboys and Packers.

they came the cloest they were loseing my 11 then they scored a touchdown in the final 40 seconds and got the 2 poinr conversion so they realy didnt come that close

hoogasian5 said:
they came the cloest they were loseing my 11 then they scored a touchdown in the final 40 seconds and got the 2 poinr conversion so they realy didnt come that close

but still anything can happen.moss could get shot or maybe the linemen dont block. so CASE CLOSED..

miiwiiwii said:
but still anything can happen.moss could get shot or maybe the linemen dont block. so CASE CLOSED..

o maybe moos could just beast on everyone and get 2 tds
and brady throws 3 tds and larwance maroney runs for one

Patriots are the better team.. obviously. But, I'll obviously be rooting for the Giants. No matter how much I hate Eli, I can't in all good conscious root for the Pats. I hate everything about them. (Expect of course Welker... who was trained by former Hawkeye great Tim Dwight)

Don't really care for the Super Bowl on average. My friend runs a party every year and we usually don't watch the game. We usually just end up messing around, playing Call of Duty/Melee and eating food. (Of course, there are exceptions when either the Steelers, Bears, Chiefs, Dolphins, Packers, or Broncos are playing) So like 2 out of the 5 parties we've had people actually interested in the game.

Last edited:
Dumb question. The only people who will say Giants are Giants fans or Patriot haters, because everyone knows the Pats will blow them out. :(

uloseiwin said:
Dumb question. The only people who will say Giants are Giants fans or Patriot haters, because everyone knows the Pats will blow them out. :(
who knows? what u said was just bs. they might b da best but doesnt mean they wont get bea t! say the 72' dolphins. they didnt use theyre record to show theyre gonna win. they show heart. and football is all about HEART.

That's what I thought before. I thought the Colts would beat the Pats. I thought the injured Chargers would beat the Pats. I thought the Jags would beat the Pats. I thought the Steelers would beat the Pats. But EVERY TIME, they prove me wrong. And, I'm not going to be wrong this time. The Pats will blow out the Giants. End of story. They didn't deserve to beat the Packers anyway.

Back