Super Bowl Whos Gonna Win

I think there are a lot of people hating on the patriots because they are making history.

I think there are also a lot of bandwagon fans now that the Pats are making history.

Judging from the last game of the season, and the way the Giants have been playing, they have a legitimate chance of winning.

With that being said, I do want the Pats to win. I just want to be able to say to someone, "I remember the season the Pats did such and such."

I've been routing for them ever since they beat the Cowboys who are my secondary team, after the Txans. Since both my teams are out, I'm going to say the Pats will take it.

But, I think it'll be really close and decided by one field goal or one touchdown, late in the 4th.

K LoLo said:
I think there are a lot of people hating on the patriots because they are making history.

I think there are also a lot of bandwagon fans now that the Pats are making history.Judging from the last game of the season, and the way the Giants have been playing, they have a legitimate chance of winning.

With that being said, I do want the Pats to win. I just want to be able to say to someone, "I remember the season the Pats did such and such."
I've been routing for them ever since they beat the Cowboys who are my secondary team, after the Txans. Since both my teams are out, I'm going to say the Pats will take it.

But, I think it'll be really close and decided by one field goal or one touchdown, late in the 4th.

Wow, that's an awesome post - especially the BOLD. I think I'm still cheering for the underdog Giants, but I totally get where you coming from (the UNDERLINED). :yesnod:

Totally agree with you K LoLo
The Pats are making history and people are just jealous that it isn't their team that is doing it. I'm not a Pats fan, but I can't deny the truth and that is that the Pats is most likely going to be the best team ever since the Dolphins when they went undefeated.

pats will win but my choice is the giants

you gotta love the underdog

just also as a heads up for football lovers in this thread

make sure to post your football neeeds here

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/36636-nfl.html
we always have a quite the nfl discussions every week, so come and join us

It will make me happy if the Giants win.
Patriots have a perfect record all the way to the super bowl and choke..... that would be funny.

K LoLo said:

I think there are also a lot of bandwagon fans now that the Pats are making history.

I 100% agree with both of those statements. A lot of people are hating on the Patriots, myself included, because they are making history. And I'm in the middle of it all, an Eagles fan stuck going to a New England high school where you can find spoiled Boston sports fans everywhere. I mean, think about it...Red Sox WS Champs, Patriots about to win the Super Bowl (maybe not, but most likely to), Celtics will finish with the best record in the East (but mark my words, they will NOT win the NBA Finals). I'm sick of them. Now the Bruins just need to pick up their game, and Boston will take over the professional sports world :D

Try searching, there is already an NFL thread.

Patriots are going to win...

(As much as I don't want to see it, that is going to be the result.)

Back