Super Mario 64 DS help thread

mikeomatic2

Banned
Dec 20, 2006
hi this is a thread to answer any questions that anybody has for super mario 64 ds . well i guess i will start off the thread with one, my question to you all is how do you obtain luigi.

please tell me step by step thank you

-mikeomatic2

You need: Mario, Red blocks unlocked

1) Go through the brown doors next to the lobby stairs.

2) Go to the far door and enter the courtyard (it should have a bunch of Boos)

3)Hit the Big Boo to enter the world where Luigi is.

4)Complete the first mission and the stairs should rise (if not keeping playing through the missions). Go to the 2nd floor and enter the far right door.

5) Hit the red block and float up to the platform above. Enter the door and the Luigi painting is right next to it!

Damn do i miss this game... :(

Anyways, if any of you have any other questions on the game ill be glad to help you out.

Hi,
I've beat this game about 100 Xs ont 64 & VC. Is the gameplay on the DS all that different, besides characters I mean?

the only difference besides the characters is they added 30 secret castle stars

no offense but who has'nt beaten this game?by now!!!!!well i dont have all 150 but i mean like up to the last bowser!

Hybrid said:
no offense but who has'nt beaten this game?by now!!!!!well i dont have all 150 but i mean like up to the last bowser!
i have everything on this game. all the stars, all the keys from the bunnies, and all the characters. (and no, i didnt use any cheats at all)

RedProdigy said:
I'm 1 star short of 150 and I can't figure out where it is!!
have you looked at the ceeling in the main hall?
have you jumped through the window in the character room?
srry cant think of any other secrets!

I'm not offended at all. I didn't mean that I beat it and that makes me special or anything. I just meant to say that I was VERY familiar with the game. I love it! It is #2 on my list of all time! :)

Hybrid said:
have you looked at the ceeling in the main hall?
have you jumped through the window in the character room?
srry cant think of any other secrets!

No, I got those. I have all of the stars in the 15 courses, all but one from Bowser areas (technically I have 148 then), and a bunch of secret areas. Did I miss a secret area?

i am stuck on the part on the n64 part
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET THE SNOWMANS BODY... ITS SO F#$KIN HARD TO DO THAT =l any help.

Back