Super mario 64 VS super mario 64 ds

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
i use to own both the n64 version, and the ds version. the ds version was great, very refreshing, and maybe offered better gameplay (ignoring the controll scheme) allowing luigi, wario and yoshi to be playable. so the question is, is it better to just dish $25 and a better ds version or spend 1000 wii points to get the regular version.

lloyd_yayo said:
i use to own both the n64 version, and the ds version. the ds version was great, very refreshing, and maybe offered better gameplay (ignoring the controll scheme) allowing luigi, wario and yoshi to be playable. so the question is, is it better to just dish $25 and a better ds version or spend 1000 wii points to get the regular version.
The DS version was nice but the controls ruined the whole experience really. I'd say get the virtual console version.

this is true, but its still a completly different game with the abilites of luigi, yoshi and wario. its nice to be able to toss bowser of the arena with wario
:-D

the DS version had somethings the N64 version didnt and vice versa. also, you have a map always up on your DS but you have a bigger screen with the N64. the DS has mini-games and the N64 version has it where you can change Mario's face before the title screen. its your choice which one you like better.

Back