Super Mario All-Stars (Now In Stock)

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Nintendo's Wii Mario 25th Anniversary Edition Super Mario All-Stars is said to be re-released back on shelves in March 13. This is a warning to all collectors who are willing to risk $29.99 on something that I feel is a waste.

Last edited:
I have all stars on the snes, so it has mario world on it too.

I think its a good buy if you intend to keep it sealed, and hand it down as I collectors item. It could be with a few if left long enough, and if mario and Nintendo go bust...... big IF.

This might seem silly to some people, but this was 1 of the MAIN reasons I purchased the Wii.

You bought a Wii to pay $29.99 when you could have payed for those games seperatly for $5 via Wii Shop Channel? Can you connect you Wii to the internet? If not, that should be your only excuse?

though I'm not bashin on those who bought the "new" all-stars edition
I have to laugh at you and very good

because not only was this game just a rehash BUUUUT
on the japanese wii shop channel you can basically buy the same thing
its just the original all-stars for the SNES for 10bucks AND it includes super mario world for the SNES which
the "new" all-stars limited edition DID NOT include

Last edited:
I bought it for the collectible packaging, plus the cd.

The package is not collectible, the disc has what 24MB (Guessing) of a 4796MB DVD (.00500417% used). A 20min CD out of 80mins (75% not used; Accurate). If you ask me, they should have made the whole thing downloadable as a WiiWare. I'm not trying to flame, I'm just giving my point of view; regardless if people disagree.

Hey, be nice, that things may seem little, but there will be always someone who likes it, plus We don´t have the Japanese Wii Shop Channel.

P.D, Maybe Digital Distribution will be the future... But never understimate the Thrill of enjoying opening a brand new case... and that´s priceless

In case you couldnt tell, I hate downloading.I like having a "hard copy in my hand of everything.

Well there you go, thats the only excuse I'll except when buying Mario All-Stars Wii version. People that are buying it even though they can download, HAVE done it before, and have already half the games from the disc on their system are just wasting there money. Plus Nintendo will get the impression that they can continue to resell old s*** while jumping up the price, and continue to make small high priced games.

Well, they are just Hardcore Nintendo fans... or have a lot of money lol, You´re right, Nintendo will continue doing this, They exploit Nostalgia very well...xD

PD: Can´t wait to see what They do for the Zelda 25 anniversary (Appart from TLoZ: SS and TLoZ OoT 3D)

AT MARCH 13 I WILL BE CAMPING IN FRONT OF THE LOCAL GAME STORE!

I really want that history book. The game too. But I think the CD just sucks. And again for just €30(EUROS). I saw prices on amazon...jezus even if I sell all my pot I won't come close to the amount!

I don't smoke weed, but oddly enough, I'd pick the weed so I can pretend to be Mario... I just hope to God I don't try to jump into a sewage pipe thinking it can magicaly take me to 'Peachs' castle... in the middle of the neighborhood that I don't know how in hell I got there or why I was there in the first place.

So Im buying a Wii off my friend today... do I go to to EB games to purchase a WII points card to get this game??? It seems a waste of money for me to buy the WII version when I can pay less on the WII shop Channel... I have Super Mario World for the SNES and All stars for the SNES but I think I will sell them once I get it seeing as how this one on the WII shop Channel has Super Mario World included in it. Hooking it up to the internet as well today.

Last edited:
Back