Super Mario All-Stars?

dsigns

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
I wonder if they are going to release Super Mario All-Stars for the VC. It would be better than having to purchase Mario 1,2,3 individually.

Meh doesnt bother me i have it on my psp, and nintendo would proabbly release them one by one so they make more money.

dsigns said:
I wonder if they are going to release Super Mario All-Stars for the VC. It would be better than having to purchase Mario 1,2,3 individually.

You know, thats a fair question. I'd much sooner purchase All-Stars than I would all the games individually. Something tells me that if they do release it, it wont be till well after the games that are on it are available individually. So they hope you but them individually first.

well nintendo would want to make money so they're pretty much going to put them out separately. why would they put out all stars after all three anyways? it pretty much renders it useless since people are just going to wait for all stars instead of buying each separately

cannon said:
Meh doesnt bother me i have it on my psp, and nintendo would proabbly release them one by one so they make more money.

lol, its funny how u buy a sony product to use nintendo games on it lol but i would do the same with my psp....

I would gladly pay more for All Stars then I would for a standard SNES title. I would easily go 20...I think it would nice for them to put the games out individually as well of all stars and make it slightly cheaper to go with All Stars than to purchase all seperately.

Nah I think they'll sell each one individually.
I doubt this game will even make VC to be honest.
The only true gem in All Stars was Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels
Which was susposed to be Super Mario Bros 2. But was deemed too hard for American gamers and IT IS.

prodigy204 said:
well nintendo would want to make money so they're pretty much going to put them out separately. why would they put out all stars after all three anyways? it pretty much renders it useless since people are just going to wait for all stars instead of buying each separately

They won't wait for it if its not confirmed or they don't know its coming :)

Back