super mario bros 3 for vc

And how about Mario All-Stars for the SNES? Would they release 4 NES games with improved graphics for the price of one SNES game?

i swear on my limited edition legand of zelda game that i shall never touch a console made by sony again

there is no doubt in my mind they will release super mario bros. 3 sooner or later. its just common sense.

as for mario all-stars - NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!

1 game w/ 4 great games on it = A LOSS

4 Separate released Games = A HUGE PROFIT!

SMB 3 and SMB: The Lost Levels are both listed on the ESRB site, which means they could be out within the next few months. Perhaps as part of a "Mario month"?

Don't you already have it for any other system?
It's practically come out for every platform.
NES,SNES,Game Boy Advance so on and so forth.

well if you look at it if you have all star at the price of 2000 points that is 4 nes games. so worth it

Bigjake52 said:
well if you look at it if you have all star at the price of 2000 points that is 4 nes games. so worth it

If it cost 2000 points and all four NES games were already out, what would be the point in All Stars? Apart from some minor graphical enhancements I mean. Besides, if they release Kirby Super Star for 800 points, then releasing All Stars for 2000 points would look ridiculous.

Well it would be free if you have all 3 they dont have lost lv's. aka super mario brothers 2 (jap)

I think some of you are right. Super Mario Bros. 3, Super mario lost levels and so on will probably come out in the month that Super Mario Galaxy is released (or maybe the previous month) That also gets me thinking....maybe when Super Smash Bros. Brawl is nearly out, they will release the original Super Smash Bros. on the VC for 1000 points. What do you guys think?

Napalmbrain said:
Besides, if they release Kirby Super Star for 800 points, then releasing All Stars for 2000 points would look ridiculous.

that doesnt make any sense seeing as the games in kirby superstar were never sold separately....LOL

Back