Super Mario Bros on NES

MP3

WiiChat Member
May 25, 2006
Super Mario 1,2 and 3 were so well made. I like 1 and 3 the most because I could turn into different animals in 3 and 1 was just very well made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree with you Super Mario Brothers 1 and 3 were the best, probably out of Mario history. Two was pretty crappy.

Those old ones were so much fun I liked them all but I really like the 1st on the best because it started the Mario Madness.

I Like 'Em All

Okay, they're all great! Here's why I liked 'em:

Mario 1: Started it all! A fantastic game with a lot of mystery (warp pipes, -World). It's just classic!

Mario 2: Very dreamy (no pun intended). A large selection of characters, each with different strengths (unlike Mario 1). A strong attempt at keeping the genre from getting stale!

Mario 3: Return to the classic style! Lots of powerups and suits (rather than various characters) to allow for different strengths and game strategy! Cool warps. Into of the 'Map worlds' into the Mario Series!

I Refuse To Pick A Favorite!! LOL

is every one forgeting mario 2 in japan is called doki doki panic mario 2 in japan is our lost levels (nintendo didnt want a game that was the same as the first only harder)

Back