what snes nes and genesis/mega drive games will you download

well donkey kong country just got re released on the gba and that was a rare game so we might have some hope yet.. and microsoft does like nintendo alot more then sony so we should wait and see

zoomer said:
Are we getting ahead of ourselves here, is it confirmed that Nintendo is able to put any game on the VC regardless of the game publisher/developer ?

For example, how could Nintendo release Goldeneye N64 to VC when Rare is now a Microsoft company ?

I wrote my list on the assumption that a number of publishers would allow them to be rereleased. Of course, there's every chance they won't, it's basically a wish list.

martini178 said:
well donkey kong country just got re released on the gba and that was a rare game so we might have some hope yet.. and microsoft does like nintendo alot more then sony so we should wait and see
We should see all of Rare's DK games on the Wii as the DK franchise is Nintendo's property not Rare's. You should look at this from a busiuness perspective, Microsoft want to make money (just like Nintendo and Sony), and to make money they need people to buy the XBOX 360. If they want people to do this then they don't want people to buy the Wii and PS3, if they want people to not buy the Wii do you think they'll let Rare support it? The answer is no.

One game people continue to mention is Goldeneye. The question is who owns this game? Rare of course made this game, but it is EA who now own the James Bond video game franchise.

I'll probably only get some 64 games, and maybe a few nes/snes games to prepare for Brawl.

64:
Banjo Kazooie (I hope you can still get this with the whole rare thing)
Starfox 64
Super Smash Bros.
Majoras Mask(hopefully it won't have the same problems as the Gamecube port did)
Super Mario 64
Podracer
Perfect Dark

Nes:
Kid Icarus
Metroid
Fire Emblem

Snes:
Super Metroid
Earth Bound

SNES:
Super Punch-Out!
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Yoshi's Island
Donkey Kong Country 2
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby Superstar
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy III
Super Mario RPG

Genisis:
Sonic 3
Sonic and Knuckles

Turbo Graphix 16:
Bonk's Adventure

N64:
Mario 64
Banjo-Tooie
Pokemon Stadium

Last edited:
Never got around to playing Pokemon games but sounds cool.

That's Pokemon Stadium for N64 right?

Gonna edit my list, thanks.:cool:

About Pokemon Stadium, how will you connect it up to GB Pokemon games without an Gameboy Transfer pak?

Solution:
Wire-less N64 controller shell with a built in rumble and Gameboy transfer pak:D ! How cool would that be:D !

Last edited:
in touch with the wii said:
im going to get all the zelda games and mario games
I already own all of the Zelda games, so here's no point me downloading them. The only Mario game I'm going to download is Mario RPG, as its the only major Mario game which I don't own.

Back