Should I buy a NES?

Nfanboy said:
I might not get a NES, but I might get a SNES. So hard to choose between what to get!

I think if I can get a good deal on a NES ($40 or under) then I'll get one. Plus the controller and game, would equal up to about one Wii game! Plus I don't have to pay for shipping and handling, which makes it better than ebay.

Just might go pick up a NES. So if I have to get a NES or a SNES, what should I get?
I would go for SNES. Thats my personal opinion though, so you should choose wisely.

Well I'm not sure if they will have a SNES, but I'll ask if he'll get any in. If he will get some in I'll probably pick one up. I might just get a NES too.

It all depends on the price.

So what SNES or NES games should I get?

get the nes m8!!!
save it till your about 70 and it will be worth alot of money!

Nfanboy said:
Well I'm not sure if they will have a SNES, but I'll ask if he'll get any in. If he will get some in I'll probably pick one up. I might just get a NES too.

It all depends on the price.

So what SNES or NES games should I get?
Super Mario World (I said that without thinking twice).
Donkey Kong Country (One of many classics).
F-Zero (I enjoyed it very much).
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (If you want a challenge).

There are many more but its your choice so go for it.

ya I know the NES will be worth a lot some day. But so will the SNES.

If I get a SNES here's some games I will or might get:

Super Mario World
Mario Paint
Donkey Kong Country
(Maybe) F-Zero

I think I'm leaning towards the SNES now.

Still if the NES is cheap I might get it.

Nfanboy said:
ya I know the NES will be worth a lot some day. But so will the SNES.

If I get a SNES here's some games I will or might get:

Super Mario World
Mario Paint
Donkey Kong Country
(Maybe) F-Zero

I think I'm leaning towards the SNES now.

Still if the NES is cheap I might get it.
I want a full report surrounding the purchase soldier! :lol:

Nfanboy said:
so any good games on the NES?

EDIT: besides Super Mario Bros. 1 2 and 3
Here are a few:

Donkey Kong
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Excitebike

Once again these are some of my personal best so you might want to search around to find some good deals on classics.

ok, so IF I get a good deal for a NES I'll buy one. Also if I get a NES I'll get these games:

Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda
Donkey Kong

but I can get all the NES Super Mario games on Super Mario All-stars.

So maybe I'll just get a SNES.

If that one place gets a SNES I'll wait and buy a SNES with Super Mario Al-Stars. I will later get Mario Paint, Super Mario World, and maybe Donkey Kong Country

If they don't get any SNES consoles I will probably get a NES if I can get a good deal

Nfanboy said:
ok, so IF I get a good deal for a NES I'll buy one. Also if I get a NES I'll get these games:

Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda
Donkey Kong

but I can get all the NES Super Mario games on Super Mario All-stars.

So maybe I'll just get a SNES.

If that one place gets a SNES I'll wait and buy a SNES with Super Mario Al-Stars. I will later get Mario Paint, Super Mario World, and maybe Donkey Kong Country

If they don't get any SNES consoles I will probably get a NES if I can get a good deal
Fair enough. Goodluck with your search.:thumbsup:

a SNES is a much better choice

i loved mario paint ALOT! that game was so much fun....probably one of my all time favorites (i loved fly swat and making my own music- coloring book was cool too! i liked the yoshi one to color when i was little lol)

i doubt mario all stars (although it was a compilation of ALL the marios) would come out for VC, mario world 1 is out now and so is zelda.

theres alot of cooler games for SNES. i just cant seem to think of a single one since i just woke up except for the ones you mentioned lol

Nfanboy said:
ok so my friend told me that there's this one store that has almost all the old consoles, games, and accessories. I could pick up a NES for about $40-$50 (US dollars) so I'm wondering, should i buy one? Or just stick for the Virtual Console?

If I get one I'll probably get Super Mario Bros. 3 (have Super Mario Bros. 1 on VC and Super Mario Bros 2 on Super Mario Advance)

So should I really get one?

if you want it to be able to say you have one ya but for games just use vc and emulators on pc you can that stuff herehttp://www.nerologic.com pm me if ya need help with it

I got a SNES from that one place for $39.99 (US dollars) and Mario Paint.

I'm going in to pick up Super Mario All-Stars soon.

Also maybe Super Mario world 2 (I have Super Mario world 1 on GBA)

Any other suggestions?

I've already thought of:

F-Zero
Zelda: A Link to the Past
Sim City
Super Mario RPG

So any other suggestions?

Mario Paint is just for kids, small kinds... is just painting pictures of mario with some drawing tools, isn't it?

Back