Super Mario Galaxy in June???

Then if this is all true I need to save some money.

And according to IGN it isn't only Galaxy who's coming out firstly in Europe. Brawl, MP3 and NIGHTS will be release between September and October.

demonflair said:
Then if this is all true I need to save some money.

And according to IGN it isn't only Galaxy who's coming out firstly in Europe. Brawl, MP3 and NIGHTS will be release between September and October.

YEAH! thats the one I want! Brawl!! I also heard that too, I heard SSBB was coming out sum time in september, and thats close to my b-day!! YEAH!!

THESwordsMan said:
YEAH! thats the one I want! Brawl!! I also heard that too, I heard SSBB was coming out sum time in september, and thats close to my b-day!! YEAH!!

Yeah, I guess you're very lucky, because you can ask your parents to give you that game as a present. And I need to save some money :incazzato:
Those are the games I want the most to play in my Wii, so I can't miss them by any chance.

This are BIG news, and I'm sure that IGN isn't screwing with us, they never do anything like that.

EDIT* THESwordsMan don't triple post, and like I said this games will come out firstly in Europe.

demonflair said:
Yeah, I guess you're very lucky, because you can ask your parents to give you that game as a present. And I need to save some money :incazzato:
Those are the games I want the most to play in my Wii, so I can't miss them by any chance.

This are BIG news, and I'm sure that IGN isn't screwing with us, they never do anything like that.

EDIT* THESwordsMan don't triple post, and like I said this games will come out firstly in Europe.

Yeah, but I'm not worried about Europe... because I dont live there lol. But it does suck that they get it first but to me I'm just keeping my eye one my SSBB release date, ya know what i mean??... I am lucky, because I already asked my "parents" for the game, and its only 50 dollars! and I already have the right controller for SSBB, the GameCube controller! :]

Swords man u wont need a gamecube controller it is a wii game so u use a wii controller or probably the classic one to.

Argh, I hate that little "TBA" that the US has! It sucks to wait for something you want, but it sucks even more to not even know how long you'll be waiting! :sick:

battlegoon said:
Swords man u wont need a gamecube controller it is a wii game so u use a wii controller or probably the classic one to.

sakurai practically said that it will use the GC controller because it's ahrd programming(and playing) a fighting game with the wiimote

mushroomedmario said:
sakurai practically said that it will use the GC controller because it's ahrd programming(and playing) a fighting game with the wiimote

THANK YOU! I rest my case!

right now with all these early europe release dates and nothing for USA im thinking of moving to england

UK did deserve Mario Strikers: Charged, since they almost never get anything first, but getting EVERY game first?

It doesn't matter when Super Mario Galaxy comes out, as long as it comes out before Christmas.

I'm REALLY looking forward to Galaxy. Brawl looks really fun too, but won't beat Galaxy

Back