Super Mario Kart! (SNES)

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Who has bought their lighting fast, almost 3D, heart pounding, first place SNES game, Super Mario Kart for their Virtual Console?

Bought mine a week ago.

:papermario: + Go Kart + :wiiconsole: = Super Mario Kart... and Mario Kart Wii

I have played the original game on the original system because my grandmother owns one, but I just never owned one of both. However, nor will I get to, but least I'm able to play the game still. Lol!

I'm glad you made a thread about this. I want this game sooooooo bad! Once I saw it I'm like.... dad warm up the car we're taking a trip. Well. For Christmas I have no other choice to get Wii Points.

its out? Damn college internet. I guess i gotta wait a week till i go home to download it!

I have the actuall game so it would be a waste to buy it.good game though.

yes but you could be in the middle of a cup and decide... screw it, ill finish tomorrow and save it!

You also forgot to mention if his system dies, he'd have to find that specific system. Nintendo may make future consoles that continues to allow us to play our games and other downloaded content.

yes but you could be in the middle of a cup and decide... screw it, ill finish tomorrow and save it!
Eh...i guess so.But i dont mind.

You also forgot to mention if his system dies, he'd have to find that specific system. Nintendo may make future consoles that continues to allow us to play our games and other downloaded content.

My system is in 100%.People say i should sell it.But my dad got it when it first came out.Then he gave it to my bro.My bro left it in a box inside the attic for like 5years.Then i found it and play it.

It looks epic, The graphics look extraordinary, Gameplay looks simple yet addictive. Im hoping to get it soon.:papermario:

Back