Mario Kart for SNES?

prince.ali

WiiChat Member
Oct 15, 2007
hello .. does anyone have any news or point me to a website that posts news like this, when Super Mario Kart (SNES) will be available for download??? that was the greatest game !

For the 800 billionth time, VC release dates are almost never announced, except for TG-16. All I know is it'll probably be a while, since it's not on the ESRB or OFLC lists (their the people who decide age ratings, if you don't know).

i was wondering the same thing...Mario Kart for SNES was awesome!!!

Probably before the launch of Mario Kart for the Wii. That's what? 6 months max?

well i hope that when they release it that it will be online like it originally was with the xband service!!!

well if you go to google.com and type in xband super mario kart or just xband then you can find information on it!!! But since the xband service has shut down then you can't use it online anymore!!!

BRING BACK XBAND ON VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!!

Super Mario Kart is one of my favourite games ever! I just need to find a fairy or something to revive my SNES. Why can't Nintendo release a super machine which plays NES, SNES, and N64 games!

JT. said:
Super Mario Kart is one of my favourite games ever! I just need to find a fairy or something to revive my SNES. Why can't Nintendo release a super machine which plays NES, SNES, and N64 games!

Well they wont realease a video game system like that because they make more money off of the virtual console then they would with a machine like that!!!

sagema said:
Probably before the launch of Mario Kart for the Wii. That's what? 6 months max?

I agree, thats what they did with MP3 and probley SSBB. I'm very exicted about Mario Kart Wii. I'm getting it on release date, Getting in line for 24 hours if necessary. Also, if I get lag, Dads goin run a ethernet cable downstairs to me room so I can use Lan Line

kart for snes was awesome, pretty much bought a snes again for it. kart64 was awesome. double dash sucked balls i thought. anyone else get really excited for the gc version only to be really disappointed?

Back