Super Mario Sunshine

ics

WiiChat Member
Nov 22, 2006
I got this game for my wii and I absolutly love it. It's actually very challenging and allot of fun. Anyone else playing this game right now?
I am now just at Episode 4: The Secret of Ricco Tower.

I have it. I'm stuck at a few levels and stuff, but I must say, I love that game. It's lots of fun. ^_^

I have it, beat it :) great game my only complaint is your had to rely on the water pack too much.

To save you guys allot of time. When you get to Episode 8: Yoshi's Fruit Adventure in Ricco Harbor you can't do anything if your doing each episode and level in order. The reason is you first need to have Yoshi. You need to stop this level and get to Pinna Park's Episode 4: The Wilted Sunflowers. This is where you get Yoshi, then I guess you can go back to the Ricco Harbor's episode 8 and continue because Yoshi is needed.
I am now just on episode 1 of Pinna's park.

I have this game and love it too...
The actual game is great and the sunshine atmosphere adds a lot to it.

The only problems i have are that the camera angle messes you up at times and that the hit detection is a bit off.

ics said:
I got this game for my wii and I absolutly love it. It's actually very challenging and allot of fun. Anyone else playing this game right now?
I am now just at Episode 4: The Secret of Ricco Tower.

I just got done with it about a week ago, just beat the game and got all the stars and 100 coin stars, working on getting all the blue coins next.

StevenNevets said:
The only problems i have are that the camera angle messes you up at times and that the hit detection is a bit off.

The camera angles do suck.

I agree camera angles are my only real complaint. Sometimes I missjudge the distance between object and end up falling off.

yes its a great game but i got stuvk on the part when you have to kill that shadow, multi-colored, gooey, white, squid thing.

I did this with all 120 shines! I made 116, that's when I had to turn to the guide for the blue coin locations.

It took me a YEAR to finish it kept on getting stuck and stop playing it.
1 day decided to go back on it and managed to finish it. MARIO RULES

Back