Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Super Monkey Ball BB

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by Maximo, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Maximo

Maximo Wii Fanatic

Wii Friend Code: 0558-5461-4916-6731
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    The wife ,and i went out to Wal*Mart today intending on grabbing either Driver, or a new game for DS. Although as usual my local Wal*Mart's selection was poor. They didn't have Driver ,and the DS games i wanted they didn't have except for all platformers which i wasn't really wanting for DS right now (mainly was hunting down Brothers in Arms) Anywho we found they had a few copies of SMB:BB sitting in the case without a price. She asked the lady how much it was ,and she told us how much then wife goes lets get it. I kept thinking i'm probably gonna end up trading this in its probably gonna suck. Now considering i never played SMB on the cube i wasn't really expecting anything ,but sucking. When i played thru the first world ,and a few mini games i was really happy with it. I was pleasantly surprised on how much i enjoyed myself with it. A great addition to my Wii/Cube library.

2. mushroomedmario

mushroomedmario ssb4life

Wii Friend Code: 5701-4561-7633-7008
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah it's pretty sweet, i only bought it cause they didn't have warioware on the shelves, but i had fun playing it, it gets pretty hard though

during the pirate world

ahhhh

3. Maximo

Maximo Wii Fanatic

Wii Friend Code: 0558-5461-4916-6731
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    haven't got that far yet don't spoil it lol. The only problem i have is the boss battles are little akward although still fun. I was expecting to hold the wiimote in the position i ended up holding it. I was expecting the classic style. i also really enjoyed the space shooter mini game it gives me a good idea of what a 3d vertical scrolling shooter could be like on wii. It seems a lot of people buy this game as an " oh blank game isn't in lets get this instead" then we turn out surprised.