Super Nintendo

supanova

chaos whore
Recently, my fiancé got me a Super Nintendo, which was a ****in’ treat because I never owned one growing up. I’m completely hooked now, I mean, the games on it can be awesome, but the majority are garbage. It really brings me back and I’ve been hunting down cheap £1 games on eBay. Quality!

I suppose I’ll be tracking down a NES at some point.

By the way, Cliffhanger on the SNES is the greatest game and also the worst game. Ever.

Glad you're enjoying your SNES. A NES would also be a great addition because it's the console that started Nintendo (in video-gaming). Also, many characters have there original games on NES such as, Metroid, The Legend of Zelda, Mario Bros and all of the others.

Haha. I had a SNES growing up, but apparently I missed out on most of the good games (Super Metroid, Zelda, Mario Kart, etc.).

I know Nintendo have got a lot of the games coming out on the VC, at some point, but **** like movie games would be omitted from that, so I find myself tracking down movie games.

Oh the fun.

The NES sparks my interest for the likes of Maniac Mansion, Simon's Quest and Top Gun (all bad games, by the way).

supanova said:
I know Nintendo have got a lot of the games coming out on the VC, at some point, but **** like movie games would be omitted from that, so I find myself tracking down movie games.

Oh the fun.

The NES sparks my interest for the likes of Maniac Mansion, Simon's Quest and Top Gun (all bad games, by the way).

If you ever get that NES I mentioned, get a game called RoboCop, it's an excellent movie game for the NES. I think there's also another one called RoboCop VS. The Terminator, but I'm not 100% sure. Enjoy your SNES!

This is coicidence or wat. i had a snes since forever (well was my sisters) and my cousins broke my controllers. and sold all my games, but 2 day i found a snes controller and tomoro gonna get some games yay :)

FR. said:
If you ever get that NES I mentioned, get a game called RoboCop, it's an excellent movie game for the NES. I think there's also another one called RoboCop VS. The Terminator, but I'm not 100% sure. Enjoy your SNES!

Yeah, I've actually seen RoboCop on ebay a few times. Of course it'll be a game I'd have to go for. I believe the RoboCop VS Terminator game is on the SNES. Looks like another winner.

supanova said:
Can anyone recommend some awesome SNES games for me?

Ok, other than Super Mario World and Zelda:

Street Fighter II
Super Punch-Out
F-Zero
Sunset Riders
Final Fight
Mario Paint
Pilotwings

Agreed about Street Fighter II, the definative version was on the SNES!

I've got All Stars too. I especially like the two player battle mode that comes with mario Bros. 3. :)

definetely get Earthbound if you can find it :wink:

mario RPG, mario world, metroid

Back