Super Smash Bros. 4

One of you American guys better get going to that invitational! Then I would definitely be rooting for you :D

Nah, I ain't skilled enough
But I am rooting for Toph and PewPewU first (because NorCal)
Ken second (because long time smash hero)
and KDJ third (because my playstyle is like his)

If one of them wins, it would make my day

Last edited:
BTW Toph isn't the one from WiiChat

Hahahaha~ I DEFINITELY know you were not talking about me. No where near that level, let alone your level Mr.MR. (He thrashed me when we played one night).
You can all even tell by comments alone that I just like to have fun with smash.
(i understand it was just to clarify any possible confusion =P )

anyways, that gamecube adapter was a smart move by Nintendo, but for now, i'm just waiting on the 3ds version release date.
that tournament does sound like fun.

Last edited:
I won't be able to go to this invitational even if I wanted to, I'll be out of the country. Not to mention I'm probably not as good as any of you.

Looks like I'll be catching up on E3 news with hotel Wi Fi.

So the New Super Mario Bros. level posted on Miiverse today is a transformation level kinda like Arena Ferox and Pokemon Stadium. I've gotta say I particularly like these types of stages.

It does look pretty cool. We've been due for an actual Kamek appearance, he's always been an important Mario/Yoshi character.

So... this more or less disconfirm's Kamek's inclusion as a playable character in the next Smash Bros. as a Yoshi's Island villain rep., right?

Nintendo said:
Grand Finals is a 4-stock, 8-minute, 1-on-1 match on Battlefield as an homage to the competitive Smash Bros. community.

+1

[video=youtube;eMQySEjyCUw]http://youtu.be/eMQySEjyCUw[/video]

no m2k ._.

They must've been afraid of seein' their beta build bein' broken on day one.

One of you American guys better get going to that invitational!

we'd all get 4-stocked lmfao

So... this more or less disconfirm's Kamek's inclusion as a playable character in the next Smash Bros. as a Yoshi's Island villain rep., right?

ssshhhhooooccccckkkkkk trap

Back