Super Smash Bros. 4

Needs more Roy, if you know what I mean.
Pac and Mega is all good as long as it's balanced, someone will use them.

Still waiting for them to change the Goldeen pokeball to a Magikarp one so it can randomly evolve and MURDER ALL YOUR ENEMIES MUWHAHAHA!

We all want to see what the Wii U will have since the 3DS have everything ready to go in October.

*Comes back to life*
Not all gunners are cowboys, other then moves to choose from for the Mii's, you can also choose from several outfits :D

Oh and what if Pittoo actually becomes a character... That would be weird. I'm hoping for him to be a costume, but he kindof already was in Brawl. Just not exactly.

PAC-MAN MOTHER****ERS!

Kiss his round yellow ass haters.

In all seriousness thank God they are using his classic form.

He's a little better than I imagined him to be, but still my least favorite together with Sonic. Seriously, why haven't they changed anything for Sonic so far...

Mii's are looking a lot better than I imagined them to be. If some of all their moves you can choose from are pretty good, I'd love to try them out. The costumes are just too funny :p

He's a little better than I imagined him to be, but still my least favorite together with Sonic. Seriously, why haven't they changed anything for Sonic so far...

Mii's are looking a lot better than I imagined them to be. If some of all their moves you can choose from are pretty good, I'd love to try them out. The costumes are just too funny :p

You no like Sonic? I'm hurt. :lol:

I don't like Sonic in Brawl. Do you? o_o His specials are so boring. Up special is the only one I like, but now Megaman kinda copied it.

At least change either his side special or his down special... That would make me happy enough.
Ok and his neutral special. If they do that, I will definitely try using him again. Then my faith will be restored.

[video=youtube;oRq5bz6ZNYU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRq5bz6ZNYU[/video]

Those that have watched the full E3 have seen this already. But I'm just going to leave it here because it's official.

sorry that you didn't win

I honestly don't know what you mean.

Anyways, I'm glad that they implemented the classic arcade elements to Pac-Man. Giant Pac-man!
I'm also starting to warm up to the Mii Fighters. The different combination of movesets and appearance will be fun to mess with. Roxas mii :)
Lady Palutena seem ok.
The smash run for the 3ds looks awesome. Just need to wait 4 months now...

Back