Super Smash Bros. 4

Last edited:
captain falcon has is in ssb series since Super Smash Bros.
Super Smash Bros. Melee and Super Smash Bros. Brawl so y he isnt in ssb 4

Now, now... let's not let this forum turn into Miiverse. Anyway like you said Captain Falcon has been in the game since the beginning so he's obviously returning. Know that they haven't announced all the characters and it's almost guaranteed they WON'T announced every single playable character before the game's release date.

^You dont follow the news do you.

Nintendo are releasing a USB thingy to use GC pads on the WiiU.

This might lead to some GameCube titles on the VC

You must not be familiar with Conan.
His look is purely ment to be humours
Or not to be taken seriously

I really want snake to be in this game but with the recent video where sakuria plays a game with pacman I don't think he's coming. Seemed like the match was showing off the third party characters of the game( sonic, pac, mega man). I predict metaknight, mewtwo, and captain falcon to be revealed soon

Removin' particularly unpopular characters, or those the casuals improperly view as clones, is one thing. But droppin' a character like Snake? It'd be a cryin' shame to lose such a unique character.

^It needs a Konami presence out side Snake

Geoman?
Sparkster?
Twin-bee?
Penguin with toilet on head?

Now that I think of it, maybe they will bring big boss instead of snake. Makes sense since they will have the same unique character presence and with the new metal gear coming out with big boss. I have trouble distinguishing their appearance in the metal gear games anyway.

Last edited:
Back