Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

thas said:
if they couldnt fill the preorders there wouldnt be any copies for the people who didnt reserve, yet another reason to reserve. nintendo has to make copies for the people who reserved before the people who are lining up.

What about that tidbit about only 15-20% of preorders being filled? I think that was referring to Japan, but it could be the same here, though there is no reason for it.

The L.S said:
What about that tidbit about only 15-20% of preorders being filled? I think that was referring to Japan, but it could be the same here, though there is no reason for it.

if that was the case, it is ture that only 15-20% of the people who preordered will get the game but but the other 75-80% of the people who preoordered will get the game before the people that line up. also nintendo gave some retailers more copies then others. if you order from gamestop or ebgames you should be fine. also you are right, there is no reason for it. if there is a shortage you will know that it was done on purpose.

i cant see there being that much hype for it here in the uk, 1 of the stores down the city center in sunderland were i live might do a midnight launch but i dont think there will be any queuing, ill probs just pre order it when the release date gets announced anyway

actually it may be considered loitering by the cops so they may ask you to leave. They tried that when I camped out at the mall for my wii.

I almost got arrested, but thankfully cops in my town are idiots. I just walked around to another entrance and continued listening to my ipod and playing DS until they opened their doors.

I preordered it when the release date was March of last year. I'll probably try to camp for this game (i'll be at Hastings at 3:00AM)

Extra Life Mushroom said:
actually it may be considered loitering by the cops so they may ask you to leave. They tried that when I camped out at the mall for my wii.

I almost got arrested, but thankfully cops in my town are idiots. I just walked around to another entrance and continued listening to my ipod and playing DS until they opened their doors.

And I thought the swedish police force was stupid...

I told you people over and over. This game will be as big, if not bigger than Halo 3. One major reason why. More people own a Wii than a 360. Mario Galaxy sold around 5 million copies, Brawl will probably sell near double. This isn't a game that will sell all it's copies in the first month. This is a game that will sell throughout the entire year and beyond.

sagema said:
I told you people over and over. This game will be as big, if not bigger than Halo 3. One major reason why. More people own a Wii than a 360. Mario Galaxy sold around 5 million copies, Brawl will probably sell near double. This isn't a game that will sell all it's copies in the first month. This is a game that will sell throughout the entire year and beyond.

I must bring the Triforce of Dinner to protect me! If you don't hear me in a month, send the Triforce of Dinner to protect me! If you don't hear me in a month, send the Triforce of Dinner to protect me!

Or else I could just break the window and steal it.

JLU51396 said:
If you reserve it at gamestop could you pick it up on midnight of the release, plus I'm hoping it's not too late to reserve.

So Gamestop is definately having a midnight release then?

So like, if i were to preorder it off the internet from gamestop, and it says it'll ship on March 9, does that mean at midnight the previous day they'll ship or will i most likely just get it the next day?:scared: That's what happened with Pokemon Diamond, anyways.

They better not do a midnight launch! I'll have no means of obtaining it. I don't want to go into the details. It also makes the poor clerks work overtime, and we don't need to make them suffer any more than they have working for such sh!tty pay.

Back