Super Smash Bros Release Date

hoogasian5

Srch Hoogasian56 on utube
Jan 14, 2008
Super Mario Land
Wii Online Code
4743-1996-5960-8815
In the latest magazine of gameinformer it says that brawl comes out the 10th of Febuary kinda weird becasue i know it comes out March 9th why do you guys think also I have
ANOTHER SPOILER

SmashBros.png

Menu.png
NessConfirmed2.png
DSCF2821.jpg

Last edited:
its on photobucket.com
search super smash bros brawl its on the 4th page go all the way down and click the pic with the game and view the ablum then after that search brawl and then the other pic will come up

I call fake.

Why is the receipt in French? It also says it was bought 3rd December 2007. I'm not even sure it was done for then.

I think it's probably a print out of the boxart stuck into a Wiipoints box. The ESRB rating is only just clinging on. The screenshots are from anywhere, and there's even a youtube time bar underneith the sticker collection.

Not sure about the pictures, but the date in the magazine is wrong.
They simply just printed it before news of the delay, other mags had the same sort of deal.

pics look way fake. probably just printed the game art (easily found anywhere) and put it in an already existing wii game box...not that hard to pull off

GC8 said:
pics look way fake. probably just printed the game art (easily found anywhere) and put it in an already existing wii game box...not that hard to pull off
Or any random DVD box.
This is not hard, though. People can also just steal these from the game displays in the store.

Prez said:
Or any random DVD box.
This is not hard, though. People can also just steal these from the game displays in the store.

meh...I just assumed it was a Wii game because the case is white. not many DVD's have a white case :yesnod:

lol probably some queer stole box from gamestop and why is it backwards i dare someone to call the number on the receipt see if its real

Back