Super Swing Golf

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Who else is excited for this game? I was gonna throw it onto my xmas list but Ive got enough games on it so Ill be pickin it up on the 12th. I just need a better golf game, Im getting sick of wiisports golf... not to mention the courses look amazing and it looks alot like the next mario golf, anime style...

I'm loving the screenshots of this game, but I am skeptical about how it will look IN PERSON. I'll be waiting to read the reviews on it before I buy it, but it's look good.

My only worry is the putting. I can't putt to save my life in Wii Sports Golf. Hopefully it will be more refined in Super Swing.

yeah the only thing i kinda consider is if it will have a very touchy/limited power swing gauge, I despise not giving any effort/full swing to top out my power

the_peripheral said:
I'm loving the screenshots of this game, but I am skeptical about how it will look IN PERSON. I'll be waiting to read the reviews on it before I buy it, but it's look good.

My only worry is the putting. I can't putt to save my life in Wii Sports Golf. Hopefully it will be more refined in Super Swing.
I did some search as well out of gameplay curiosity and found a good explanation HERE
im pretty psyched on how you can slice or fade by tilitng the wiimote and angling the club head... just hoping nintendo would do internet gameplay patches later on, this would be ace for online gaming...

well im looking foward to it as i already play albatross 18 on the pc and its free so i cannot w8 for this

I am also really excited about this, but can't decide if I want to wait for Tiger Woods to come out. I have a feeling the game play on Tiger will be a lot better. I saw a video of someone playing this, and didn't initially think the controls looked all that great. I have a feeling I will end up getting it before Tiger Woods comes out, because Tiger comes out on February, and I don't think I can wait that long.

Back