supermario 64

Do you honestly think that know one has downloaded it yet? Maybe you should try searching next-time to find out about what people think of the game.

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

i havent gotten it YETT but i think its like supermario 64 but on a wii console lol

Yes, and that picture should be used more often. It's been remade on the DS and now the Wii console, personally, I think this happens to be one of the most over rated games, simply because it's Mario.

it's higher definition and better resolution on the wii or maybe it's coz when it came out like 10 years ago tv's were alot sh*ttier and smaller, or maybe it just looks that way to me now coz all those yars ago it was like omg 64 has the best graphics ever, now you look at it and it's like meh good for its time but cr*ptacular now

Wii17 said:
it's higher definition and better resolution on the wii or maybe it's coz when it came out like 10 years ago tv's were alot sh*ttier and smaller, or maybe it just looks that way to me now coz all those yars ago it was like omg 64 has the best graphics ever, now you look at it and it's like meh good for its time but cr*ptacular now

Don't get me wrong, Super Mario 64 was a good game at it's time, but it had been milked out onto the DS and then the Wii and it's just nothing now. If they wanted to shock people with awe and amazement, Nintendo needs to get into contact with Square (Soft) Enix and put Super Mario RPG onto the Wii console. Hell, I wouldn't have minded if they had decided to put many different N64 games on the Wii such as PilotWings, Quest, Fighting Force and even Hexen. Nintendo just sees a good opportunity and will decide to milk it until the cow's utters are sore and she just gives you a nasty drop kick. And that's to the point where I'm at with them.

yh they should have had more n64 avaliable for download aswell buy now banjo kazooie id coff my dredit card for

diesel said:
yh they should have had more n64 avaliable for download aswell buy now banjo kazooie id coff my dredit card for

That is owned by Rare and Rare is owned by Microsoft, so we won't see that on the virtual console along with Conker and Goldeneye.

they will release 1 game every 2 months i reckon, if you think about it thats six games a year and with about 30 good first party titles if they cant get rights from rare and they want the console to last say 5 years thats 30 games if they released more even 1 a month it would lose have its long lasting appeal 2 a month and your internal flash would be full in under a year with gams being 20-60mb each on a 512 flash thats only around 10 games, think about it. nes and snes are only like 20kb - 3mb so you can have a f*ckload.

Back