Sweaty Palms for the Wii

i havent seen any cheaper than that personally.

and thanks for that link cause ive been wanting a clear skin to go over my skin that is like a vinyl sticker. im ordering one of those right now.

5.99 is as cheap as I have seen them. Circuit City has them on sale for 5.99 this week (if you don't want to buy them online).

-Merc

Does anyone else think these skins are a pain in the arse? Changing batteries and sync'ing the Remote turns into a 5 minute task atleast... and I ripped the last skin I tried to put on...

Tri said:
Does anyone else think these skins are a pain in the arse? Changing batteries and sync'ing the Remote turns into a 5 minute task atleast... and I ripped the last skin I tried to put on...

Yeah, definitely obnoxious, but worth the effort. I know how slippery those controllers get when wet because I only have skins for my Wiimotes. Last night I spent 3 hours playing Raving Rabbits and my nunchuck kept slipping all over the place after awhile.

-Merc

I need skins bad! I find myself having to wipe my palms on my jeans almost every ten seconds, especially when the gaming gets intense!

You could always cut a whole in the back of the skin were the battery comparment is, that way it would make it easier to change them.

lol yah.. when my sister plays them i ask them..

"Do you have sweaty hands?"
"are your hands wet?"
"do you have the strap on?"
"dont play my wii w/o permission!"

:] lol

Back