Analog Stick on Nunchuk Turning Yellow

^...The Analog stick was gray. They wouldn't have to make it yellow.

HUH? I'm just saying the C-stick on the GC is a better design. The "nub" is more maneuverable than the "stick" IMHO. And I really wouldn't be put off if it was grey on white anyways.

^Sorry I was really tired and kiinda half read your post.

*re-reades post*

Actually the wii's d-pad is made out of white rubber as well. It's discoloring process just wont be as quick because of it's lack of use.

^nope, its not. Neither was the cube's. I suggest you feel it again :wink:

Frogger said:
My BMI is 19, I am in perfect weight range.

When I was in school I used a fountain pen and it often leaked over my hands, I always came home with blue hands. At Christmas time I went home and dove to play Twilight Princess and would get the bottom base of the nunchuk blue.

I sit there and eat a lot of junk food, and naturally Wotsits are going to influence the colour of the Wii Remote and nunchuk, they're bright orange. But, the main thing is sweat.

I am not ashamed that it has turned a horrible manky colour of yellow with how much I have played it, and it is due to sweat. Everyone sweats, nimrod. Do you have a Wii in your house for a novelty effect? Wear and tear is going to be involved, I don't see how you could avoid it going yellow other than not playing it so much, but it will eventually turn yellow.

God, you're an idiot.

And you need to learn to take a joke. You could avoid it going yellow by cleaning it after extensive use. Wear and tear only happens if you dont look after things. For example, Im sure you no people who have had the same car for decades. That would be because they look after it, Wash it, Service it, Polish it etc. Same go's for your wiimotes and nunchuk's.

yea i have the yellow problem thing but its just annoying ot look at when i play i dont focus my attention on it lol...

if you are focusing your attention on it while playing, you are not playing hard enough? *shrugs* felt like the right thing to say lol

LevesqueIsKing said:
^nope, its not. Neither was the cube's. I suggest you feel it again :wink:

I think there is a miscommunication...

D-pad - The cross thingy
Control Stick - Gray (or yellow or white) thing on the left side of the GC and Wii's Nunchuck
C-stick - the yellow nub on the GC

Back