System 3 announce 2 launch day titles

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Available on the December 8th UK launch date, Gottlieb Pinball Classics and Super Fruitfall are two new titles from System 3 Software.

Retailing at a friendly price of £29.99 and £24.99 here's a brief preview of the two titles.

Following-up on the success of Gottlieb Pinball Classics on PlayStation 2 and PSP comes a brand new version featuring a new control system written exclusively for Nintendo Wii. Utilising the unique WiiMote and Nunchuck controllers, Gottlieb Pinball Classics players can shoot balls as normal while tilting the table with the motion-sensing controller.

Super Fruitfall, It’s a brain game and a unique puzzle game concept which is ideally suited to the Nintendo Wii casual family-gaming philosophy and the play mechanic is crucially simple-to-play but difficult to master. Players rotate the puzzle board to group-together fruit types in order to eliminate them from game. Sounds simple, eh? These core concepts combine to ensure that Super Fruitfall is the perfect puzzler for Nintendo Wii and brings a brand new element to the puzzle genre.

Source: Press Release

what is the currency conversion from USA to UK? i think it's double? so that'll be about 50 US dollars?

Its roughly double, we get screwed over on prices, when the exchange rate wasn't as good (or bad from your pov) in the days of the PSone games used to be the same in dollars and pounds a lot of the time a $40 game cost £40. We have to pay 17.5% VAT which is included in the price of everything. That's why I'm going to buy controllers when I go to the US and I might try buying US points for the VC if no one else tries first.

Back