System setup pics???

641ri0w.jpg

Matt's_A_Bluebird said:
Sorry for trying to make a thread exactly like this, I had the idea earlier and came on here and made it straight away not noticing this, ah well it got closed anyhow so here's a pic of my setup:
DSC00197.jpg

what kind of tv is that? its 12inches?

ericlewis91 said:
what kind of tv is that? its 12inches?
It's Matsui, It's bigger than 12 inches, I'm not exactly sure though, I thinks it's somewhere around the 14.5 inch bracket. Its an old T.V. I've had it since I was very little I don't want a bigger one as my bedroom is very small.

ericlewis91 said:
looks 12...haa im joking...at least u have a wii!..some have nothng
Yeah lol I don't need anything fancy, around 14 inches is the right size for my room and that T.V. has been good to me and the picture is perfect.

Last edited:
Heres my PC gaming/Desk setup. Console setup is not worth taking a picture since I sold my older LCD tv to a friend and took apart the entertainment center it was on. The plan is to buy a full HD Sharp LCD, which is probably the best tv for gaming on the market right now. It has a great setup for hooking PCs into it as well, so I am going to be turning my desk, most likely where my laptop is into the entertainment section with the new tv there, then i can dual display my PC on it for pc gaming and my consoles on it for console gaming.

By the way, the chair is the best. AK Octane gaming chair. Also hard tell with the picture but there is a black light behind all that and another light under the moniter that is sound sensative, thus gaming has its own lighting effects.

Also my camera is crap, one of the few things I never upgraded. 1.3 megapixels from when digital cameras were becoming hot. lol So dont mind the quality.
Click for full size of pic.
mydeskhqux5.jpg

Monitor is 17'' Sony, and the laptop is a 19''. Both laptop and right hand side computer have high end graphics cards in them, so both play games fine. Laptop has the 7800gtx go. Not directx 10 compatible, but the desktop is in the 8k series and is dirx10 compatible. The other PC that isnt on is on the left hand side, I keep it off because it lights up like a freakin night club, too bright.

Last edited:
Is that.....an authentic karate kat?!? How the f*ck did you get your hands on one of those?!?

ssbb_lover said:
Is that.....an authentic karate kat?!? How the f*ck did you get your hands on one of those?!?

I went to a cambodian restaurant and thats what they served me. I decided to keep it but whenever I take a picture it does this "wft POW!! inyoface ninja kick" move, and kinda floats in the air for a minute or two before slowly sinking back to the ground. LOL thats also my WFT CAT! face.

Shiftfallout said:
I went to a cambodian restaurant and thats what they served me. I decided to keep it but whenever I take a picture it does this "wft POW!! inyoface ninja kick" move, and kinda floats in the air for a minute or two before slowly sinking back to the ground. LOL thats also my WFT CAT! face.
Hmm...both of you are very photogenic.

Back