Team Fortress 2 Discussion

Dan.Skater

is brawling in his mind
Dec 28, 2007
The northeast MoHH2 persona: DanSkater
Wii Online Code
3494-2395-1090-8439
Im going to get a new motherboard to fit an AGP adapter, Im going to upgrade my RAM, Im buying this Graphics Card all to play TF2.
Isnt that dedication?
I dont have the game itself yet but i have played it many times and i know everything about it.

My favorite class would be a sniper, soldier, scout, spy, or engie... I CANT CHOSE OK!?!?!

BEGIN DISCUSSION

Silent-Sniper said:
balrogs this is the lounge..
Weird, either it was moved or i had two tabs open, meh, my bad!
Anyways, i was thinking about buying this game but my new comp has a HORRIBLE video card. and im too lazy to get another one.

It is completely better on PC.
TF2 Wiki said:
* The PC version is patched more frequently

* The PC version allows players to create custom maps and play them online

* The Xbox 360 version can have a maximum of 16 players while the PC can have 24(servers can be modded to 32 unofficially).

* Sprays are not available in the Xbox 360 version

* The Xbox 360 Version does not contain Bots.

* Several quick commands such as the ability of the Spy to assume his last used disguise and the key to drop the Intelligence are unavailable in the Xbox 360 version

* Xbox 360 version has a different menu screen. It features a picture of Dustbowl Stage 3 Cap 2

* The Xbox 360 version does not play music on the main menu screen. The only background sound is birds chirping and a beeping noise.

* The Xbox 360 version cannot modify its video settings as much as the PC version. Yet 360 users can still choose different aspect ratios, resolutions, different display modes (Computer Monitor or Television), and different brightness settings.

* Party mode is not available in the Xbox 360 version

* You cannot utilise Community scripts in the Xbox 360 version.

* The Xbox 360 version can not use Garry's mod.

* You cannot take screen shots in the Xbox 360 version, except manually (i.e with direct capture software or a camera)

* Xbox 360 version does not have a prefix in front of the map names. (ie: CTF_2Fort would instead be called 2Fort on the 360.)

* The PC version has more responses such as "Match win" and "Assist" responses.

* The Xbox 360 version uses a bar meter to show sensitivity on the X and Y axis. The PC version uses a slider and number counter.

* The Xbox 360 version does not have the option to change your voice settings to "Talk to everyone" like the PC version.

* The Xbox 360 version can separate voice from game music and sound effects, with voice going through the headset and music and sound going through the television or home audio. This separation cannot be done in the PC version.

* The PC version uses a "push-to-talk" system, whereby one presses and holds a key in order to use voice communication. This is not required with the Xbox 360 version.

Back