Tennis help

miketaft28

WiiChat Member
May 24, 2007
After playing tennis for a long period of time you start to get the same opponent. As a matter of fact everytime I have played tennis I have gotten the same opponents after reaching over 2000 points. What can I do to change the opponents so I can have a tougher challenge?

Can anyone help me out?

After playing tennis for a long period of time you start to get the same opponent. As a matter of fact everytime I have played tennis I have gotten the same opponents after reaching over 2000 points. What can I do to change the opponents so I can have a tougher challenge?

Can anyone help me out?

They All Come To You By How Much Skill You Have... So You Cannot Change Them... They ARE Getting Annoying Though...

One thing I cant seem to figure out is how to control the ball. SOmetimes they just randomly make the ball go in wierd directions. Tennis, second to bowling is probably one of the most fun games, but its also a bit annoying as well.

Shiftfallout said:
One thing I cant seem to figure out is how to control the ball. SOmetimes they just randomly make the ball go in wierd directions. Tennis, second to bowling is probably one of the most fun games, but its also a bit annoying as well.
(for racket on right)
If The Ball Is More In Front Of You, And You Hit It, It'll Go To The Left.
If The Ball Is Right Next To You, And You Hit It, It'll Go Straight.
If The ball Is More Behind You, And You Hit It, It'll Go Right.

(for racket on left)
If The Ball Is More In Front Of You, And You Hit It, It'll Go To The Right.
If The ball Is More Behind You, And You Hit It, It'll Go Left.

Rep If helpful!

ganton said:
i think you can change your opponet to a mii in your collection

No... You Cannot... You Can Only make It A COmputer-Comtrolled Mii Or Yourself...

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
(for racket on right)
If The Ball Is More In Front Of You, And You Hit It, It'll Go To The Left.
If The ball Is More Behind You, And You Hit It, It'll Go Right.

(for racket on left)
If The Ball Is More In Front Of You, And You Hit It, It'll Go To The Right.
If The ball Is More Behind You, And You Hit It, It'll Go Left.

Rep If helpful!

STOP CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING.

He means the spin on the ball after it bounces.

My god the Wii owns... said:
STOP CAPITALIZING EVERYTHING.

He means the spin on the ball after it bounces.

GET THE _____ OVER IT!

I Am Sick And Tired Of People Telling Me To Stop Typing The Way I Do!!!
It's My Own Idiosyncrasy!
Dunno What That Means?
Here!
Y'Know What? I Can Type At 50-60 WPM (words per minute)Too! So, If You Don't Like It... Too Bad! Just Deal With It. I Also Type With Correct Grammar And Punctuation. Sure, There Is A Whole Crap-Load Of Words I Can Spell, But I Be Honest When I Don't Know Them... I Put "(sp?)"

jus b glad i dnt typ lik dis... ok sryusly, jus del wit it.
[/rant]

I don't know if it is really how it's done, but it works for me sometimes: try twisting the wiimote while you hit the ball :)

EDIT: sry, I forgot to quote this:
Shiftfallout said:

Last edited:
eeh its illogical. I still cant get it right lol. Anyways they need to have virtua tennis on the wii. That is the most amazing tennis game I have ever played.. it mixes rpg elements in that you train your character and he gets better at what you train at. Then you can get new items, gear...ect each with its own stats. Its really good.

I'm pretty sure once you face and beat the champion(s), you always face those opponents.

So when you start playing the same people over and over again you can assume you are the champion. But I have played different people with my friends game and he has a higher score then I do. I dont know what is going on.

Back