Wii Sports : Playing an AI opponent with lower ratings?

henrichs1

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
So after playing a good amount of tennis and baseball, I hit a wall and find that I have a tough time beating the AI opponents. Its kind of lost its fun and I'm wondering if there's a way of playing a lesser opponent when you've got a rating of say...800 and playing someone with a 1000 rating and would rather play someone in the 600 neighborhood just to have a little fun with it. I know I can change my profile to Guest and play a AI opponent of 100 rating, but that's a little too easy.

Start losing badly, and your score will go back down. Or have multiple people with ratings that stay on each 250 interval or so.

Exactly my problem with boxing... I have a rank of over 1500, and the matches are just too difficult. I can only land a few punches before I'm down...

Unfortunately they're trying to push you to improve and if you want to continue winning you just have to beat em. Otherwise do what Brawny said.

tennis is easy even against 1800 apponenets (which is what im at)

golf only gets harder because wind direction and strenght varies more, 9also you need to keep up with your own score)

bowling gets no harder you just have to keep up to your sco9res

baseball is now my hardest and im only at 500 points

but boxing i h8 anyway so i dont play it

Are the highest rated opponents for tennis the two that are 1900 and 2000? I stopped playing it because the competition never got better, and if I didn't win practically every point, my rating would go down.

JordanGLC said:
Are the highest rated opponents for tennis the two that are 1900 and 2000? I stopped playing it because the competition never got better, and if I didn't win practically every point, my rating would go down.

Yeah they are. My ranking is roughly 2050 ish. I'm pretty bored now as they wont give me any players more challenging, or with different playing styles.
Once you know how to beat them, you can do it every time and it gets less fun.

Back