Tennis

obesepenguin

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Wii Online Code
0560-7476-2186-3189
How do u hit the power serve every time(the crazy serve that makes the ball leave a trail of wind behind it)???

I wish I knew how to do that too, along with returning the ball to certain spot on the opposite court. I can return easliy, I can't just place the ball where I want to. Any good tips?

just play around with it, it's not that hard, all i can say is it's about timing.
I'm not telling anyone how cus that ruins the fun of figuring stuff out for your self in a game.

i've found that aiming the ball in the court is all about WHEN you hit it, for instance, if you are right handed and your returning from the right (not backhand) and you hit it too soon, it will go out on the left, whereas if you hit it later it will b more to the right... you can also put spin on it by sweeping it down and up

yea it is all about timing. like ^^^ said.

As far as the serve....

its timing and motion. When your downswing (to hit the ball), snap your wrist downward as if to spike the ball. Snap fast while moving the entire remote downward fast. Some games I am off, some games... I am right on.

Once you hit pro, and play pro players, that serve does not help you much at all. In fact it just makes the computer return it better sometimes! I am at 1300+ now and I have realized to just serve normally to save my wrist and elbow!!!

achieving a good serve is all about timing and motion. try to fell like your making one flowing movement. i can see why it might be hard for non-tennis players but keep trying.

Back