Text Messaging

SuperWii_7

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2006
I heard somewhere that you could text message someones phone using the Wii. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, how?

phones have e-mail accounts? that could be a possibility. Or use a + in front of the number like AIM

SuperWii_7 said:
I heard somewhere that you could text message someones phone using the Wii. Does anyone know if this is true? If so, how?

Of course, it is possible! For example, I use US Cellular so if I go to there website on the Wii I can send a free text message. Simple as that!

iplaywii said:
Of course, it is possible! For example, I use US Cellular so if I go to there website on the Wii I can send a free text message. Simple as that!

I see, I thought you could send a message through the Wii mail section.

I vaguley remember the first time in the send mail section or maybe in the manual it mentions sending text messages to phones, I'll have to dig around some.

You can add regular email addresses to your Wii address book, so as long as your phone can receive text messages through an email address (most can), then you can do it that way.

SuperWii_7 said:

There was a thread about this a bit ago, so. . .
aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

csiguy4u said:
There was a thread about this a bit ago, so. . .
View attachment 1427
You are the most annoying peice of sh** on this site. All you do is post that crap all over the site. Hell, if it were up to you there would be no threads. Please just stop posting that. If someone wants some help let them be because sometimes people don't always tag their stuff properly.

Bulldogxx831 said:
You are the most annoying peice of sh** on this site. All you do is post that crap all over the site. Hell, if it were up to you there would be no threads. Please just stop posting that. If someone wants some help let them be because sometimes people don't always tag their stuff properly.

Shove it Troll.

Bulldogxx831 said:

Thank you! It is very difficult to find the info you need thru the search.

Back