Thank You Wii!!!!!

Dec 9, 2006
Just wanna say that the wii helped me out on the homefront!!My wife hates games..he complained when i play my 360 and now that i have the wii she is all about games..WOW the wii converted a ANTI GAMER into a GAMER..THANKS WII!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Wii sports is the only game I think is going to convert people. I don't think really any other games will meaning they won't play the other games, except for a rare few.

xbandaidx said:
Wii sports is the only game I think is going to convert people. I don't think really any other games will meaning they won't play the other games, except for a rare few.
YA the sports is what converted my wife along with rabid rabbits

myLITTLEwiiWII said:
YA the sports is what converted my wife along with rabid rabbits

She actually plays the Rabid one too?

What I meant was that I only feel like certain games like Wii sports and Wii play will be the only one these "converted" people will play, basically games that are basic to understand.

I wish it could be more like, get a girl to play Zelda or long adventure ones, shooters, and she becomes a converted gamer. ;)

xbandaidx said:
She actually plays the Rabid one too?

What I meant was that I only feel like certain games like Wii sports and Wii play will be the only one these "converted" people will play, basically games that are basic to understand.

I wish it could be more like, get a girl to play Zelda or long adventure ones, shooters, and she becomes a converted gamer. ;)
She is on the verge of zelda..we play it together..but she goes for rabid and sports first....but she will sit and watch me play zelda...SHE never watched me play fear or gears of war on the 360....slowly but surly she is gonna be a full blown gamer and thanks too the wii for opening that door!

Nothing like having a wife who is a gamer too. Lucky you. ;)

Should bring you two even closer together. :D

myLITTLEwiiWII said:
Just wanna say that the wii helped me out on the homefront!!My wife hates games..he complained when i play my 360 and now that i have the wii she is all about games..WOW the wii converted a ANTI GAMER into a GAMER..THANKS WII!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Wait a second is your wife a man?

"he complained", What The ****!

Back