the best wii video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
xboxrules said:
PlanetBoredom.Net // Videos - SmashOurStuff.com - Smash My Wii you all gotta see this it is awesome and represents what we actually think of the wii

OMFG U NAAAAB THIS IS OLD AND OMGGGGG UR SUCHA N00000B THATS NOT EVEN FUNNY THATS SUM1 DISRESPECTIN our SHIZZZ OMFG XBOX IS SO CRAP WII R0000000LZZZ GET OUT U GHEY
:lol: now you've heard what you WANTED to, I'd just like to say, we've seen the video for a start, and its not insulting showing us it. You could say 'OMG THE WII'S CRAP' but we aint that immature to care, k m8? :thumbsup:

Please Ban this user as they will bring nothing but Spam. The Smash My xxxx group aren't even funny. FYI, they've done this for all the consoles - I didn't laugh once.

Now, if someone was to do "Smash my member of the smashmywii.com team" I would watch and laugh at that.

Okay, so you joined a Wii Forum to make a thread seeing a Wii getting smashed, just like the Xbox 360 did?
Your Smart!:thumbsup:

xboxrules said:
PlanetBoredom.Net // Videos - SmashOurStuff.com - Smash My Wii you all gotta see this it is awesome and represents what we actually think of the wii

'We' You are probably some brown noser who follows them about, dude just get a life and don't bother going on forums saying "HAI U R ALL LEIK FANB0YZ S0 W@TCH TH15!!!111oneone!!!1!11"

I mean I know it is funny the way they go around, but there is no point in posting on forum just so you can get yelled at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back