The Big Three-Best Graphics

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Who gets your vote?
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, or Super Smash Bros. Brawl

My vote goes to Super Mario Galaxy.

idn i wouldn't say super mario galaxy on the basis that mario is done better in brawl

actually tbh i'd say that's the worse(all though it still kicks ass)
mp3, ssbb then smg

I actually agree with Paintballer, although I can surely say that all of them have seen some upgrades.

StevenNevets said:
You look at them.
But they aren't out. If you think that trailers and **** that they show you reflect what they will actually look like then you are an idiot. I remember when everyone thought that Red Steel's graphics where going to be excellent, but now that it is out they are pretty shitty.

I think mario would be a little more cartooney style so im gonna say Metriod then mario then ssbb because metriod will probably be very detailed.

Alright everyone can stop being cry babies about this. I was just asking what games look like they have the best graphics. OK so based on the trailers/pictures of the games which one has the best graphics.

you cant judge a game on graphics from what you see on the comp cause it always ends up different than on a tv

som1 said:
you cant judge a game on graphics from what you see on the comp cause it always ends up different than on a tv
None that general public could play at least.
MP3 and SMG were both at E3 and playable. Two levels of each I think.

Even though these games aren't out yet, I have played two out of the three, and so far Mario Galaxy is really good in terms of graphics; however, Metriod isn't that far off and I was told they are still improving the graphics and game play. I am really looking forward to SSMB though.

Back