How Are You Making Money for The Big Three?

I believe he is british so he is probably using the Euro.

The minimum wage in the state I am in is going up to $7.25 January 1st.

TortillaChip520 said:
lunch money.

my mom gives me around $15 a week, so i'll pretty much live off the drinking fountain for a couple weeks.

last year i started saving my lunch money after thanksgiving break, and had over $100 by christmas!!

Same as me, I have a job now but last year I was keeping Mum's $30 a week tuckshop money! Its how I afforded my Wii in the first place.

EDIT - Post count was 666 at time of posting, that explains what TortillaChip520 is talking about.

Last edited:
i have money for 1 and the other 2 my parents would buy it but its not till december tat sucks but i have time to get money for another 1

Man this thread is'nt exactly helping the stereotype that the wii is a "kiddy console", mostly "lunch money and mommy will buy it for me" answears for how people will get games. Glad I'm grown up and have a decent job to pay for my entertainment. I'll definatly be buying all three and I consider RE:UC to be the fourth "big" game which I will also be buying.

Last edited:
wiiturd said:
Man this thread is'nt exactly helping the stereotype that the wii is "kiddy console", mostly "lunch money and mommy will buy it for me" answears for how people will get games. Glad I'm grown up and have a decent job to pay for my entertainment. I'll definatly be buying all three and I consider RE:UC to be the fourth "big" game which I will also be buying.

I'm with you brother. Although I considered Nights to be the second biggest game assuming it is still coming this year.

YAY!!!! i jus reserved all three at gamestop with strikers too.

as for the money, its not a problem :) (parents, my older bro, and work for me)

wiiturd said:
Man this thread is'nt exactly helping the stereotype that the wii is a "kiddy console", mostly "lunch money and mommy will buy it for me" answears for how people will get games. Glad I'm grown up and have a decent job to pay for my entertainment. I'll definatly be buying all three and I consider RE:UC to be the fourth "big" game which I will also be buying.

what kind xD jokin jokin

yea, i have more then enough money but im gonna use it on a new ps3

Well I use to work at an aquarium shop so I have enough money saved. I would still be working there if I didn't want extra time to study for university entrance exams :rolleyes:

Back