How Are You Making Money for The Big Three?

lunch money.

my mom gives me around $15 a week, so i'll pretty much live off the drinking fountain for a couple weeks.

last year i started saving my lunch money after thanksgiving break, and had over $100 by christmas!!

to me, christmas is like "anything i want day" so even if i dont get any of the three, ill definately get it by christmas. but since i am probably gonna get them before that, ill jus ask for mario and sonic at the olympic games and strikers for christmas.

my friends and i have a system for getting money. we each get a 20 per week for lunch money. we all eat big breakfasts and we spend 5 bucks a day for all of our lunch (usually we each get a 1.25 cheap burger and drink at the fountain). since there's 4 of us, we make 60 bucks a week. after a month, we've all got 60 bucks.

however, im thinking of actually getting a job at EB (15 bucks an hour where i live) so i can avoid this growing trend of Anoxeria. id rather work 4 hours than not eat for a week to get 60 bones.

Wow you make money off lunch money your parents gave you... Do they know?

If you want to steal lunch money it should be from people besides your parents.:yesnod:

Apparently this thread is only directed at the youngins...because I work full-time. And even if I didn't have the cash in the checking account I could just use a credit card.

Some of them have pretty lucrative ways for saving money, Sonic.

Considering that I'm in college, it may take me a while to get all three, that is if I get all three, most likely I'm going to get galaxy and brawl, but more than likely going to pass on mp:3. As for buying them I should be able to get the money eventually, sooner if I can find a job, if not I'll just wait.

blueovalboy7 said:
Considering that I'm in college, it may take me a while to get all three, that is if I get all three, most likely I'm going to get galaxy and brawl, but more than likely going to pass on mp:3. As for buying them I should be able to get the money eventually, sooner if I can find a job, if not I'll just wait.

You could make enough for all three by giving plasma for like 2 weeks.

SupaSonic said:
Not sure what that has to do with what I said.
You said that the thread topic was targeted at younger people. I said they have creative ways of making money. It's just something to do to pass the time.

I have enough money for all 3, but I think I'll buy Galaxy only if I can find a job. I'm getting Metroid Prime and Super Smash Bros Brawl for sure.

HealingAura said:
I have enough money for all 3, but I think I'll buy Galaxy only if I can find a job. I'm getting Metroid Prime and Super Smash Bros Brawl for sure.
i'm with you. galaxy is a maybe, but Corruption and Brawl are musts.

Back