The Black Wii

ronin89 said:
I prefer the white one too. I like the black one, but the white wii just seems more........classy lol
Agreed :) It not only has a classy look...but, a futuristic look as well...anyone get what I mean? :idea:

ssbb_lover said:
Agreed :) It not only has a classy look...but, a futuristic look as well...anyone get what I mean? :idea:
I like the white cause it matches my I-pod, my DS Lite(just got it woo) and my macbook (broken though :() so either way wether black was avliable or not, I would've have gotten white.... but if a green colour was avaliable that's a diffrent story

I've got a black Wii... well my dad does it's in his office along with like 5 other Wiis. (He did the wireless part)

mattiscool said:
I've got a black Wii... well my dad does it's in his office along with like 5 other Wiis. (He did the wireless part)
Yep, and i have a Lime Green, Red, White, Black, and silver Wii all in my house on different tv's, so i can play them wherever and whenever I want!
*rolls eyes*
Anyways, the black always was more appealing to me, but now that i've seen the white one, and how sleek and sexy it is...I dunno, depends when/if more colors come.

Skins? Do you ever cover up something that's sexy to look at?...(applies to real life)...uhh, hehe, nvm. ^_^'

Some of those are pretty cool, I think I might get a skin, I need to tink about it though.

Wow

ooh i was wondering when they were gonna release that black wii, it would look pretty sexy, but after getting a white 1 i dont wanna waste money on buying 2 consoles :p

Well, it most likely is a black Wii but you can't prove it. Maybe it was just a black Wiimote and a black Nunhchuk. It's probably the same as the white Wii though, I don't see why it would be any different or better (besides the color).

EK987 said:
Well, it most likely is a black Wii but you can't prove it. Maybe it was just a black Wiimote and a black Nunhchuk. It's probably the same as the white Wii though, I don't see why it would be any different or better (besides the color).

See my avatar? They have 4 different colored wii's. They just aren't on the market as of yet.

vagrant said:
See my avatar? They have 4 different colored wii's. They just aren't on the market as of yet.

Well, yeah. I've seen a picture with about 10 different colored Wiis but those might only be pictures that Nintendo has provided. But, on the other hand, they probably will have the Wii in different colors. Kinda like the Gameboy Advance SP.

P.S. I think white is the best color, and black is the 2nd best;)

i dont care about wii colors, i just want new colors for the nunchuck and remote to come out, the red wiimote looks pimp

Back