The Black Wii

when my girlfriend first saw the wii she said it looked like an ipod.................. lol, probably not a bad thing though, for all their faults they are a sleek looking mp3 player. i think white was a good way to go for nintendo, very neutral but at the same time unique & modern.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
whatever colors interest u guys is the color u should pick right? something that might match your room or whatever

Heh, i wish

My room has red velvet walls and it has red velvet curtains. If a red Wii came out, id b gettin it. ow wierd is my room o_0

dan99iel said:
Heh, i wish

My room has red velvet walls and it has red velvet curtains. If a red Wii came out, id b gettin it. ow wierd is my room o_0

So manly.

My wii sits in the bottom shelf of an entertainment stand behind glass.

the black wii is cool but i dont wanna wait 4 it to come out so im going with white unless the black one comes out b4 xmas

2stupid4u said:
thats awsome!!!:D :D :D
wow dude...that one is f**king amazing...ill rebuy the wii if they launch the zelda design and then i will put it in my apartment protected with glass or something like that...it is f**king amazing....:thumbsup:

ssbb_lover said:
....must have gold zelda wii...*drools*

Seriously that looks sweet. But, Feuerfreeiguy, what if the car place "accidentally" umm..."hurts" the system...then what would you do?
Well then your basically screwed but a car place probably has some experience doing it. But thats why I said I'd stick with the color I bought it with. :smilewinkgrin:

I prefer the white one too. I like the black one, but the white wii just seems more........classy lol

id prefer a black one the white wii and 360 kill my entertainment center. maybe when the warrantys die ill swap out the cases on both.

Back