The Black Wii

not really becuase you would be trading in a used system

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
this is a random pic, but i didnt know where else to post it. but anyways, i guess this will be used for drivin cars in games. looks cool.
8605631_l.jpg
Maybe you could construct your own :>

Decision

After a brain wrecking amount of time...1day
I have decuided that i wil by a White Wii (when i found out that i culdnt get balck at reasle date i was devistaed and was not ogin to get one)
bUT I HAVE DECIDED THAT I WILL GET WHITE and if a Special Zelda one comes out then i will buy a 2nd Wii (Zelda one).
I will not buy a 2nd Wii just to get black enlesss it come out with DVD feature (which i heard it was)

I hope that evry one else whos brain has been scrambled trying to decided wat color Wii to get or if to wait for new colours makes their decision and is happy with it
as i knw how hard on ur mind it can be it kept me from sleeping well last night lol

TO AL THE WII FANS...may ur decision be quick and happy

hmmm looking at the above wheel i notice the Wii wheel thats been confirmed holds the controller horizontally, not up/down-like how excite truck plays. would this affect gameplay i wonder ???
just a thought.

If they come out w/ any good Prime or Zelda skins i'll go for it, otherwise i'm going for the classic white. :D Mind you all that the console is going to be ridiculously small, so the pics on a special skin are going to have to be very small.

Plus shipping plus blah blah blah, I mean you can if you want. I know for certaint thought that i'm going after da' white.

did anyone notice that the zelda afterglow was green and it wasnt even plugged in. so how could the afterglow be green in the first place and how can it work without power?

dragunov said:
:) Hi all,'
just wondered how easily scuffed up and scratched the black gloss Wii could become. I mean i wonder if it is as easy to scratch up as the black ipod or ipod nano. I would hope the black gloss material is hard to scratch and scuff.
Any thoughts and opinions on the matter much appreciated.

Well... taking a shot in the dark obviously: I think the best way to prevent this would be to get a skin for the console, it's such a simple shape, no doubt we'll see skins for them in Toys R Us! Although, I've played a DS Lite, and if the shell of the Wii is anything like that, it should be pretty touch and resistant to scratches.

That steering whell Zelda4life posted is fake, you can see where the wiimote attaches it, its just the wiimotes reflection, to make it look attached.

But there is a steering wheel that you can get, I think it comes with a game 'something 4x4'

I know this sounds kind of stupid but I've seen it before with other consoles. You can bring it to a car detail place or anywhere that does detailing and have them do a custom paintjob. Its definately better than spray paint and they can probably even hook you up with decals or graphics if you find a good place. Personally I'd just stick with the color it comes with but some people who'd like a crazy custom Wii nothing could beat a pro paint job. :D

....must have gold zelda wii...*drools*

Seriously that looks sweet. But, Feuerfreeiguy, what if the car place "accidentally" umm..."hurts" the system...then what would you do?

Back