The Black Wii

my room is checkered inside and out o.0 what will i choose!? lol nah im getting teh black!

lol

just read the 101 Wii FAQ on this site and ull see the available colors out so far and find out much, much more if u havent already

Last edited:
Why The H377 Did You Post 6 Times!?

Anyway... I'll Probably Get A White One Cause It Looks So Cool And Sleek Looking... And Above All, ORIGINAL!

lol sorry for all the posts it was an accident trust me i didnt do it on purpose i pushed the space bar 6 times, and the tab happened to b on the "post reply quickly" sign; dont worry, i deleted them all now

HMFS!
eek.gif
(this smiley is not available on this site) a triple post, each time adding one more word to the end of ur sentence! :0

The 101 FAQ guide is very useful and helpful, i've already seen it:) Good job i0n
happy026.gif
(once again, this smiley's not available)

I getting the white one as well:cool:

Just hit the quote button at the bottom right of the post, u know the button that looks like this
quote.gif

well we dont want to start a battle of the colors here...

but black is overused. cmon the freakin ps2 and ps3 and psp uses black

im starting to think black wii'ers are more play station fans than a good old ninty fan.

this is a random pic, but i didnt know where else to post it. but anyways, i guess this will be used for drivin cars in games. looks cool.
8605631_l.jpg

^^ thats a fake, though a nice idea! Besides... the thing about that is that in every car game we have seen... you hold the controller sideways. If that pic were realy, one hand would have nothing too hold!

i am caught in the battle of colors too, im thinking about getting all my systems the same color, either white or black because i plan on getting (ps2, psp, nintendo ds and the nintendo wii) all of the same color but i dont know which one... ACK i have a white wii right now, so i guess it sorta starts my collection, and i can get the ceramic white psp on ebay, i probably wont play it that much since i scratched up my old psp, trying to use a touch screen, but i forgot haha

-koko

I wanted the lime green one....
....but i doubt that'll be out on launch day.

Either that or a translucent/ transparent one. :drool:
It would be great being able to see the insides, and that blue light would shine ever so brightly. Maybe you would have to have some sort of black covering over the disc, as it may get damaged if the sun is shining on it brightly etc all day...

black gloss wii scratch and fingerprint concerns

:) Hi all,'
just wondered how easily scuffed up and scratched the black gloss Wii could become. I mean i wonder if it is as easy to scratch up as the black ipod or ipod nano. I would hope the black gloss material is hard to scratch and scuff.
Any thoughts and opinions on the matter much appreciated.

Back