the blue disc light

psycho_kitty

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2007
does anyone know if you can get the blue light on the disc drive to stay on all the time if so could anyone please tell me thanks from ash

No, the blue light only stays on to turn on.
Or to show you that you have a message or that someone has sent you a Mii.

IT CAN BE DONE!

Ok [Already posted but I'll post it again because im kind]

- Add your E-Mail address to your Contacts list
- Go into your E-Mail Inbox and you'll have a E-Mail from your Wii asking you to Reply to that E-Mail
- Reply to the E-Mail and then you'll have a new Message on your Wii
- DON'T Open that Message [Keep it safe in your Message board] And your Wii will always be blue aslong as you don't open that message

ok i found the contact list but i cant seem to manage to send messages between the two adresses like my email and the wii

I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this...i click on the little letter looking thing in the lower right...go to adress book...go to register...put my email in...then what?

Ok

After you add your Address [E-Mail] That E-Mail address will get an E-Mail, You have to sign on Hotmail or whatever you use and Reply to that E-Mail.
The reply will go to your Wii xD

the problem i'm having is i never got the email for my Wii...how would i know its from my wii?
I know i put my email adress in right just don't know why its not sending me a message

i never got the email either its just not coming through and ive sent it to 3 separate email addresses

You have to wait. Try your Junk folder and the address of your wii will be

W[Your Wii Number]@wii.com [Or something like that] - Wait it out it'll happen

Heres a Page on it from Wiichat

4. Want your plain-looking Wii to have some style? Add a blue light around you CD drive anytime the console is on by doing the following:

Go to your email from the home menu, and add your personal computer email address to your address book. Wait ~1 hour for the email (mine took at least this long) Reply to the email from your computer. In a few minutes, you will have an email waiting for you on your Wii. Don't read it! As long as it remains new, you have a pretty blue light!

SOURCE!

Wii_Smurf said:
IT CAN BE DONE!

Ok [Already posted but I'll post it again because im kind]

- Add your E-Mail address to your Contacts list
- Go into your E-Mail Inbox and you'll have a E-Mail from your Wii asking you to Reply to that E-Mail
- Reply to the E-Mail and then you'll have a new Message on your Wii
- DON'T Open that Message [Keep it safe in your Message board] And your Wii will always be blue aslong as you don't open that message

have you actually tried this? whenever i have a new message the light goes off when i turn off the console...

Back