The Cd Wouldnt Load !! Help Please?!?!

edajbs

WiiChat Member
Hello everyone

Can someone please help me ? I think my wii is broken or i just dont know what im doing. I try to load the CD into the game system and it just makes the annoying nosie and doesnt grab the CD.

what the hell ??

help me pleasssseeee:scared:

If you're putting in a CD and or DVD the Wii wont be able to load it. However if it is a game disc and it isn't loading the disc itself may be scratched. Try taking another game disc and check if that will load. If it does then the chances are that the other game disc, the one you're trying to load, is broken.

Try taking your game disc and cleaning it by using some tissue paper. If necessary take a tiny bit of water and a towel and clean it off. After cleaning it off make sure to dry the game before putting it into the Wii.

You're supposed the put the game into the system yourself. Also make sure that the images on the disc are facing the right when putting the game into the console.

Once you push the disc about half way in it should pull the disc into the console.

it's still not working. mannnnnnnnn! i cleaned it and everything but the "START" button wouldnt lite up for me to click on it

well its not pulling it in at all........just making that crazy nosie!

i think mine is broken:scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of suggestions:

1. Contact Nintendo via email or phone about your problem and see if they have any suggestions as to how you can go about fixing your current problem.

2. If you're sure it wont load the game try returning the console to the store you purchased it from. If you do plan on returning it make sure you still have the receipt for the console. Also be sure to check as to how long the warranty lasts for. To do this just look on the receipt and it should mention how long the warranty lasts for since the day you purchased the console.

Off topic:

Instead of triple posting please use the edit button if there's something you want to add to your previous post.

Last edited:
ok Syntax. thanks for all the advice. i guess i should go to bed now....2:30am in the morning and i am tired of the wii already ( in which i havent played yet) hahaha. thanks alot.:wink:

It's obvious from the original post that there's something wrong with the disc loading mechanism since it's not grabbing the disc and pulling it in and makes a funny noise.

Cleaning the disc or having it right side up is irrelevent if it won't load at all.

Ok I have a similar problem with my Wii (only arose today). Wii seems to 'grab' the disc and pull it in 1/2way. but then just makes the noise and CD stays there. If I try to force it in, mechanism kinda ****s up then pulls it the rest of the way in. Once in games seem to take longer to show on Disc Channel than usual.
Is something like this covered by warranty? Is there a way to fix it (force CD in really hard perhaps)?
Thanks for any advice!

Back