What USB brand keyboards work on the wii?

B.D.N

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
I'm thinking of getting one but need to know what ones work. So far all i can find are the once that need a CD installer.

Can I please get some help thanks.

Also id like to know if any has tried using the Logtec PS3 USB keyboard to see if it works on the wii or not that could help out as well.

Last edited:
In my opinion any USB keyboard should work. Hell, if I can plug my Zboard PC Gaming keyboard into the Wii Console, and still use the USB Ports on the keyboard as a hub... I'm sure you will find something.

B.D.N, you want this keyboard! Click Here. :yesnod:

267253.jpg

I was wondering the same thing. I’m looking to just get a cheap keyboard from Best Buy and I was wondering which brand/model would work best.

Thanks a lot if one of you guys can help me out a bit.

you really won't use it that much... and not all the keys are supported. to type URLs and some other short messages, like wiichat posts, that little black thumpad keyboard is really nice and doesn't take up much room...

run-on! :yesnod:

idjut said:
you really won't use it that much... and not all the keys are supported. to type URLs and some other short messages, like wiichat posts, that little black thumpad keyboard is really nice and doesn't take up much room...

run-on! :yesnod:

The keyboard above works for the Wii too? I thought it only worked for the PS3?

Thanks for the help. :smilewinkgrin:

WiiMan604 said:
The keyboard above works for the Wii too? I thought it only worked for the PS3?

Thanks for the help. :smilewinkgrin:

i own it... it works :yesnod:

Back