The death of the English language.

no there is no time limit to edit your posts. you may do it at any given time

MaxPing said:
OK thats 5 times Ive been told by different users , my excuse (though lame) is i didn't realise and on a lot of forums i use you only get a short time to edit, I would have run out of time before i got all the quotes in.

yeah i don't have a problem with abbreviations, however i do have a problem about someone creating thread complaining about improper english, yet dosn't even go back to edit "on a lot of forums i use you only get a short time to edit" well here we give you time, so now you can go back and edit that, but problem is, that your post has been quoted two times..

woops wrong thread :lol:
anyway now that I edited back on topic...

The wii is great for spelling :p kinda slow though lol!

Last edited:
chach said:
lol it would be nice to know when you get h4xd :p

off topic chach incoming friends request

also i agree with mush there max you should take the time to edit it helps me by not merging your posts all the time

plus it doesn't make you sound like a thoughtful poster. no hard feelings but i don't want to see you being flamed in your own thread. just post with time don't rush your thoughts or a member may have the wrong implication

chach said:
woops wrong thread :lol:
anyway now that I edited back on topic...

The wii is great for spelling :p kinda slow though lol!

:lol: are you using the T9 input function and the numeric cellphone text style keyboard? that's why i fast on this thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Back