The End of The World Is On March 9th!!!!!!!!

No, the hydro (something) reactor crap thing that the government paid billions into and it broke. :lol:
The Hadron Proton Collider? Well people have a right to be scared of that thing. Let me guess, you don't know what it does, do you?

The Large Hadron Collider? If the world was going toend from that, it would have happened months before everyone thought it would. That thing had mini tests running a few months before the full system test.

I do know what the Hadron Collider did, it was meant to show how the world began or something, but I don't know how it did it... My point is, everybody was really scared of it, made a huge fuss and nothing happened.

I do know what the Hadron Collider did, it was meant to show how the world began or something, but I don't know how it did it... My point is, everybody was really scared of it, made a huge fuss and nothing happened.
Well yeah but I think they had a right to be scared when theres a machine on this planet thats made to recreate the Big Bang. Sure its a minature Big Bang but one mess up and poof, we're all gone.

Well yeah but I think they had a right to be scared when theres a machine on this planet thats made to recreate the Big Bang. Sure its a minature Big Bang but one mess up and poof, we're all gone.

That would be truly scary!

wait how did this thread make it back up? LOL @ seeing one of my old posts...as the fc in my sig isnt my fc anymore since i quit for 4 months.

SHUT UP!

That is just a dumb Rumor started by an idiot on youtube :mad5::mad5::mad5::wtf:
Actually that rumor started thousands of years before YouTube was created >_>

Ive read about that 2012, its just the end of some ancient calender that we dont use XD. Mayan calender i think its called. Ive done the math ok we multiply 2+2 divided by bacon and scrabled by eggs then ive discovered that by adding a subscript to the multipled variables of that number of 4x4 then we get the proportional manufacturary benacuratorationator mod. You following me the real date of the end of the word is in the formula PI/ 3.14. so if we calculate that it will be 3/14/?? but what is the year?umm lets see we infalcatrate the indirect decimal and get 3.1415. NOW THE REAL END OF THE WORLD DATE IS MARCH 14 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:They all thought I was crazy!

Last edited:
Ive read about that 2012, its just the end of some ancient calender that we dont use XD. Mayan calender i think its called. Ive done the math ok we multiply 2+2 divided by bacon and scrabled by eggs then ive discovered that by adding a subscript to the multipled variables of that number of 4x4 then we get the proportional manufacturary benacuratorationator mod. You following me the real date of the end of the word is in the formula PI/ 3.14. so if we calculate that it will be 3/14/?? but what is the year?umm lets see we infalcatrate the indirect decimal and get 3.1415. NOW THE REAL END OF THE WORLD DATE IS MARCH 14 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:They all thought I was crazy!

oooor... its 7/19/09

Back